QuickSun 600 All-in-one module testing station for the mass production of PV modules
* A+A+A+ solar simulator, EL, hipot, ground bond, visual, and bypass diode tests
* Reliable results for the highest efficiency modules (PERC, HJT, IBC, bifacial)
* Maximized productivity: 150 modules per hour
* Minimized factory footprint of 7 m²
* Low total cost of ownership
QuickSun 600 is a fully automated solar simulator for IV testing PV modules with dimensions up to 105 × 205 cm2. A full collection of other back-end module tests, such as EL imaging, hipot, ground bond, visual, and bypass diode tests, is integrated into the system, and a throughput of 150 modules per hour is achieved by loading in the modules directly at a standard production line height and synchronizing all the tests carefully with each other.